21st Century Office Concepts Limited trading as Cupaz
As a 21st Century Office Concepts Ltd t/a Cupaz it may be necessary to collect personal information/data from customers/clients and potential customers/client when dealing with general enquiries and/or progressing a customer/client’s matter.
As we will collect, process and store information/data from you and/or from third parties we are obliged under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 1998 to inform you of the information that we may collect, how we collect the information, the purpose, how we store the information and the length of time of storage.
Data can be:
· Personal information such as name, postal and email addresses, date of birth, telephone number etc.
· Sensitive information (which is regarded as a special category of data) and includes such information relating to race, sex, politics, religion, health, travel, and criminal convictions etc.
How We Collect Personal Data
We collect personal data in a number of ways and these include but are not limited to:
· When you contact us on the telephone in respect of an initial enquiry;
· When you email us with an enquiry;
· When you provide us with general background information;
· When you provide us with specific information;
· When you follow us on any social media channel (such as LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter)
· Source of Information/Data
· From yourself;
· From third parties with whom we have an association with and who has referred us work to potentially provide our services to you;
· Necessary organisations/companies or any other bodies who provide us with personal information.
Purpose/Reason for Processing Data
Personal data may be collected for the purpose of:
· Fulfilling the terms under our terms and conditions with you;
· Providing our services to you;
· Complying with any legal requirements;
· Verifying your ID;
· Communicating with you;
· Contacting such necessary organisations/companies or any other bodies for the purposes of carrying out our services for you.
Restricted Use of Personal Data
Only relevant personal data shall be taken from you for the necessary fulfilment of our services to you.
On receiving enquiries from potential customer/clients by telephone or by email we will store personal information relating to your telephone number/email and postal address on our computer system for the purpose of communicating with you now and in the future.
Limited Access to Data
· Data shall be processed and used by the Company and/or by our staff when necessary.
In all such cases we shall ensure that all external parties shall be GDPR compliant and observe the duty of confidentiality.
How we may Use Your Data other than for the Performance of the Contract.
· Direct and/or indirect marketing;
· To determine the effectiveness of the type of advertising undertaken.
Storage of Data
We shall retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal data is processed.
In most cases following the completion of your matter it will be necessary to retain your data for up to 7 years to comply with any contractual and/or statutory obligations such as dealing with any complaints/claims that may arise.
Right to Request a Copy of your Data
Under the GDPR you are entitled to request a copy of your personal data which we hold on you such as your name, address, date of birth etc. If you require a copy of your personal data you must contact 01920 465037 or by email at email@example.com
Complaints about the Use of Personal Data
If for whatever reason you are unhappy on how we have processed or used your data then you can raise a complaint to Vanessa Bryant who will take steps to investigate the matter for you. Our data protection officer is Vanessa Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org.